Price And Quantity
- Lab Instrument
- As per Requirement
- Muffle furnace is an oven type instrument which can reach high temperatures. The furnace achieves the high-temperature on the basis of the insulating material which is fitted inside the chamber. The insulating material which is provided in the chambers acts as a muffle and stops the heat from escaping out of the chamber. Muffle furnaces are used for the applications where there is huge demand of testing the sample at high temperature and to determine the percent of ash content in those materials.
- 20 kg approx Kilograms (kg)
- Laboratory Type
- Muffle furnaces are used for the applications where there is huge demand of testing the sample at high temperature and to determine the percent of ash content in those materials.
M.S. Sheet powder coated
Working Frequency (Hertz)
Max Temperature (degree Celsius)
- Outside Body made of M.S. Sheet powder coated
- Inner muffle of Ceramic with high grade ceramic instillation
- Door insulation of HFK bricks
- This is surrounded by ceramic fibre blanket son all the four sides and reduce heat losses to a minimum.
- Heating element
- A Uniform distribution through all 4 sides with mental wire
- Max. Working temp up to 1000 C
- Micro Processor PID Digital temp.Controller cum indicator fitted on top side of the unit with indicating lamps& switches
- A special type of thermo couple fuse for safety to avoid over heating
- Power supply 230 Volts, 50 H2
- Sizes available for industrial muffle furnaces are as below.
- 10 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Corrugated Packing
- Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
Plot No.60,61- Abhishree Estate, Behind Vehpari Mahamandal, Nr. Ring Road Circle, Odhav Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918045804391