- As per Your Requirement
- Lab type or Memmert type
- Hot air oven is widely used in the medical industry to sterilize the equipment and other materials that are used in a laboratory. It is used for delivering the heat treatment to the product. ... As far as medical industry is concerned, the sterilization process is not restricted to dry sterilization or dry heating.
- Lab Type
- The unit is double walled with outer made of M. S. sheet duly powder painted and inner made of heavy gauge S.S. Sheet.
Medical equipment and other equipment and materials used in laboratories are often sterilized in hot air ovens. During the heat treatment, the product is exposed to heat. It is the process in which product exposed to heat does not melt or change form during the process. It runs at an extremely high temperature for several hours to destroy bacteria. Thanks to its simple standard operating procedures and cost-effectiveness, laboratory hot air oven is now used in different industries for heat treatment and quick drying. Medical sterilization is not limited to dry sterilization. Additional methods are also available.
- Triple walled Unit.
- Inner chamber made of S.S. 304
- Outer chamber made of S.S. 304
- Gap Between the two walls filled with glasswool insulation to avoid heat loses of 65 mm.
- Heating element Are Made of high grade chrome plated nichrome wire.
- Heaters are placed Bottom of the inner chamber.
- Temperature Temp. Range 50C to 250C Accuracy +/-0.5 C.
- Air Ventilation is placed on top of sides to remove heat gases and fumes.
- Control Switch & pilot lamps are fitted on front panel.
- Supplied with S.S. Wire mesh Jali.
- Micro Processor Auto Tune PID Digital Controller.
- Air Circulation Fan.
- Power Supply 220/240 V Single Phase.
200-750 degree C
600 x 600 x 600 mm
- 1 Per Week
- 1 Week
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- plastic wrapping and wooden packing
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015
Plot No.60,61- Abhishree Estate, Behind Vehpari Mahamandal, Nr. Ring Road Circle, Odhav Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918045804391