- 20000.00 - 80000.00 INR
- Lab Type
- The humidity chambers are the testing instruments that are used in industries for testing the quality and capacity of products to bear different climatic conditions.
- Humidity Chamber
- Inner S.S & Outer M.S
- Inner S.S & Outer M.S
- 1 year
We are the ISO 9001:2008 certified company, engaged in the business of manufacturing and supplying high quality Laboratory Humidity Chamber. It is designed having double walled metallic chamber with polyurethane foam insulation in between. This chamber is extensively utilized in pharmaceutical, chemical, and food processing industries. Offered Laboratory Humidity Chamber is used to test the shelf life & ability to withstand different moisture conditions of drugs, food items, and certain chemicals.
Features of Laboratory Humidity Chamber:
- It is also known to determine the stability of test materials
- It is equipped with a CFC free compressor assuring its eco friendly nature
- Provided with over heat cut-off system with audible alarm
- Laboratory Humidity Chamber
- PSI chambers are specialized designed to carry out stability & shelf list test on drug & drugs substance according ICH Guidelines.
Technical Specifications of Laboratory Humidity Chamber:
- Temperature Rang: l0.0C to 60.0C. Accuracy / Uniformity 0.1 C / 1.0C
- Humidity Range : 40% to 95% Rh. Accuracy / Uniformity 2%RH/ 3%RH
- Temperature / Humidity Display : Digital LED 3 /2 Digit, Resolution :0.l C / l% RH
- Control : Microprocessor based PID Control with auto tune CE Marked
- Temperature Sensor : PT -1 00, RH Sensor : Direct Capacitance type.
- Heating : 'U Shaped Nichrome wire heater in SS Sheathing
- Cooling : CFC Free Copeland compressor utilizing R 134A eco friendly refrigerant
- Steam Injection : Boiler with reservoir made of thick stainless steel, with heater, water inlet control, low water level safeguard and insulation
- Air circulation : Flange motor with impeller/ Blower
- Double Walled, gap between walls filled with PUF Insulation
- Standard Model : Stainless Steel Mirror Polished Chamber and heavy gauge powder - Coated CRC exterior
- GMP model : Stainless steel mirror polished chamber and exterior of dull finish stainless steel.
- Double door : Inner full viewing door and outer door insulated with lack and key arrangement
- Control panel with electrical switch gear and refrigeration system (CFC Free) mounted on top for easy service accessibility
- Unit mounted on castor wheels
- As per GMP* guidelines for long duration test.
- Control Accuracy of temperature & humidity.
- Uniformity of conditions through out the chamber.
- Direct display of humidity in % RH.
- Pt 100 sensor for dry / wet bulb or capacitance type humidity sensor available.
- Low water level cut off device.
- Over heat temperature and humidity cut off with alarm
- Low temperature and humidity alarm
- Low boiler water level safeguard
- Electrical overload compressor cut off
- Time delay for compressor switch on
- Electrical short circuit breaker
- Distilled water or DM water line (Consumption approx. 20 Liters / 24 hrs for 450 Liters Model)
- Room temperature around machine preferably at 25C
- Stabilized Input Voltage of 230 VAC, 50 Hz, 20 AMPS
- Water drain line with 1/2" nozzle to be provided at floor level
- 21 CFR Part II Compliance Secured audit trail
- Multilevel Passwords
- Print Interval Programmable Between 1 to 240 minutes
- Multi Chamber data acquisition on Single Software.
- Data Generated on PDF Report
- Account Blocking and reactivating facility.
- Log data, event and audit trail data recording
- Tabular and graphical report, audit trail report
Size in CU. FT
Inner dimension WxDxH in cms
Capacity in Ltr
No of Shelves
45 x 45 x 45cm
50 x 50 x 70cm
55 x 55 x 90cm
60 x 60 x 90cm
60 x 60 x 125cm
60 x 60 x 155cm
80 x 80 x 125cm
80 x 80 x 155cm
- 10 Per Month
- 1 Week
- South India