- N/A INR
- Hot air oven is widely used in the medical industry to sterilize the equipment and other materials that are used in a laboratory. It is used for delivering the heat treatment to the product. ... As far as medical industry is concerned, the sterilization process is not restricted to dry sterilization or dry heating.
- Lab type or Memmert type
- as per your Requirement
- Lab Type
- Inner S.S & Outer M.S. or Complete S.S (GMP)
- Triple walled Unit.
- Inner chamber made of S.S. 304
- Outer chamber made of S.S. 304
- Gap Between the two walls filled with glasswool insulation to avoid heat loses of 65 mm.
- Heating element Are Made of high grade chrome plated nichrome wire.
- Heaters are placed Bottom of the inner chamber.
- Temperature Temp. Range 50C to 250C Accuracy Â±0.5 C.
- Air Ventilation is placed on top of sides to remove heat gases and fumes.
- Control Switch & pilot lamps are fitted on front panel.
- Supplied with S.S. Wire mesh Jali.
- Micro Processor Auto Tune PID Digital Controller.
- Air Circulation Fan.
- Power Supply 220/240 V Single Phase.
14â x 14â x 14â
18â x 18â x 18â
18â x 18â x 24â
24â x 24" x 24â
24â x 24â x 36â
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cheque, Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 1 Per Day
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- plastic wrapping and wooden packing
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015
Plot No.60,61- Abhishree Estate, Behind Vehpari Mahamandal, Nr. Ring Road Circle, Odhav, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India