We are the ISO 9001:2008 certified company, engaged in the business of manufacturing and supplying Rectangular Vacuum Oven. It is used for quick drying of different samples and reagents eliminating any risk of alteration in their chemical properties. This oven is used in laboratories, food processing industries, hospitals, and for biotechnical operations. It is made having high grade powder coated heavy gauge steel cabinet. Rectangular Vacuum Oven works on the principle of creating vacuum to remove moisture present in the wet solid substance.
Ideal for heat sensitive hydroscopic & toxic materials
Can attain temperature range of 10 to 220 degrees Celsius
Equipped with safety thermostat assembly to tackle over-temperature situations
We are reckoned as one of the supreme Laboratory Vacuum Oven Manufacturers 8. Exporters from India. The Laboratory Vacuum Ovens, offered by us, is widely demanded in the market due to the unmatched quality and unsurpassable performance.
- The unit is double walled with outer made of M. 5. sheet duly powder painted and inner made of heavy gauge S.S. Sheet.
- Scientifically designed to provide Excellent Vacuum 8. Temp. Performance.
- High Reliability & Low Leakage Rate.
- 0 To 30" / O to 76omm of Hg Vacuum.
- Vacuum gauge & cock provided.
- 3 heat switch / Energy regulator for precise control.
- Long Lasting molded Silicon gasket.
- Gap between the two walls is duly filled with high grade glass wool in order to avoid thermal loss.
- Temperature range from ambient to 150Â°C is controlled by Digital Temperature Controller with an accuracy of 1Â°C, and the unit is also capable of withstanding a high vacuum.
- Microprocessor Auto Tune PlD Controller.
- The Unit is provided with vacuum gauge, see through transparent window of toughened glass and one shelf etc. to work on 220/230 Volts A. C. supply.
Patel Scientific Instruments Pvt Ltd Plot No.60,61- Abhishree Estate, Behind Vehpari Mahamandal, Nr. Ring Road Circle, Odhav, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India