- Lab Instrument
- As per Requirement
- Muffle furnace is an oven type instrument which can reach high temperatures. The furnace achieves the high-temperature on the basis of the insulating material which is fitted inside the chamber. The insulating material which is provided in the chambers acts as a muffle and stops the heat from escaping out of the chamber. Muffle furnaces are used for the applications where there is huge demand of testing the sample at high temperature and to determine the percent of ash content in those materials.
- 20 kg approx Kilograms (kg)
- Laboratory Type
- Muffle furnaces are used for the applications where there is huge demand of testing the sample at high temperature and to determine the percent of ash content in those materials.
- Outside Body made of M.S. Sheet powdercoated
- Inner muffle of Ceramic with high gradeceramic instillation
- Door insulation of HFK bricks
- This is surrounded by ceramic fibre blanketson all the four sides and reduce heat losses to a minimum.
- Heating element are made from kanthal A1Wire
- A Uniform distribution through all 4 sideswith mental wire
- Max. Working temp up to 1000ËšC
- Micro Processor PID Digital temp.Controller cum indicator fitted on top side of the unit with indicating lamps& switches
- A special type of thermocouple fuse forsafety to avoid over heating
- Power supply 230 Volts, 50 H2
- Sizes available for industrial mufflefurnaces are as below.
M.S. Sheet powder coated
Working Frequency (Hertz)
Max Temperature (degree Celsius)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Corrugated Packing
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh
Patel Scientific Instruments Pvt Ltd Plot No.60,61- Abhishree Estate, Behind Vehpari Mahamandal, Nr. Ring Road Circle, Odhav, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India